Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A week of looks!

So, since I'm now done with my 30 Days of Beauty tag, I needed to think of something new and fun to do on my blog. I've decided to do "A week of looks"! For a week I will be posting summer looks ranging from "a day at the pool" to "a hot summer night out". I think this is going to be really fun since I haven't had much of any makeup look posts on here in a while, and I need to use some of the makeup I've accumulated this last month or so.

It will be coming very soon!

I think I may throw in another haul once everything comes in, we'll see :] I might even make it a video, cuts down on the reading!

I tag all my followers to do it too. Let's bounce summer makeup ideas off eachother!
Lots of love,
XOXO M

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the looks you create.

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete