Saturday, April 7, 2012

Curly Girl Tag :]



I found this tag while I was searching for fun tags to do on a blog. Youtubers always have tag videos, but there aren't many for us bloggers. But I found one, and it's right up my alley :]


Curly Girl Tag questions:




1. What inspired you to go natural or wear your hair curly?
- well, it's so much easier to work with your curls rather than against them. plus, i'm not a huge fan of having to do my hair [all the products, the flat irons, the blow dryer, etc.]


2. Who are your favorite curly hair idols?
- i don't really have any curly hair idols. to be honest, i haven't really noticed. i'll be keeping an eye out now though :]


3. Which You Tube curly would you trade curls with for a day?
- i really love Jackie from BeautyChaoticLive's hair, it's just like mine! i also love Grace from UglyFaceOfBeauty's hair. it's so big and wild and crazy!


4. If you could have only one product for a year, which product would you chose?
- if you read my latest blog post, it is now the Dove Oil Hair Therapy Detangler. just to get rid of the frizz. but a styling product? garnier fructis' curl spray gel.


5. If you could change one thing about your curls what would it be?
- my curl pattern. it's wavy at the roots, ringlet like in the middle, and then wavy again. it's a strange pattern, i'd like a uniform one.


6. What's the craziest thing you've tried on your "natural hair journey"?
- an oil and egg mask. SO GROSS!


7. What's your secret ingredient that your curls LOVE the most?
- again, the Dove leave-in detangler. nothing is worse than tangled curls!


8. If you could merge two brands of products to make your perfect product, which two would it be?
- ummm... i would merge my garnier spray get and a volumizing mousse :]


9. What is your go-to hair style when you're in a rush?
- i throw it all up on the top of my head and go!


10. If your curly hair had a name, what would it be and why?
- two face. it will either work with me, or it won't. it depends on what mood my hair is in :D


So yeah, there are my answers. I TAG EVERYONE WITH CURLY HAIR! This is a cute, fun little tag for a blog. Does anyone have any tags? If so, tag me!

Follow me if you wish, I'll follow back. The more the merrier :]

Lots of Love
Mary XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment