Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 17 - Fashion piece on your wish list (30 Days of Beauty)

Hmm, this is a good one... It unfortunately made my wishlist a little longer ;]

Let's see, I'll post some pictures of a few.


I want these. I don't know who makes them, but I love them. I'm usually not a fan of bows, but I like this one :]

I LOVE this gold Chanel cuff. I'm a big chain lover, and it's gold (in a world where most jewelry is silver)

 
Classic Tiffany's charm necklace. A "maybe one day" essential. 


And... a Patrice Bergeron jersey. I love him. Such a cutie. Plays hockey pretty good, too ;]

So yeah, I could totally have made this the longest post ever! Everyone can go on and on about things they want! I'm not really into clothing in a purchasing sense, I like to have basic staples and accessorize!

XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment