Friday, April 6, 2012

Review: Dove Nourishing Oil Hair Care [RAVE]

A RAVE REVIEW!
 Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler


Here is what Dove has to say about their product -

"The Dove® Nourishing Oil Care Collection transforms dry, rough and frizzy hair into beautifully smooth hair that’s easier to manage and style. Dove® Hair Nourishing Oil Care Detangler acts as a gentle leave-in conditioning spray with a dual-phase formula that won’t weigh hair down. Our unique blend of Dove® Weightless Nutri-Oils, now enriched with Argan Oil, nourish to help instantly detangle as it replenishes lost nutrients for soft, manageable hair."

Here is what I have to say about their product -

IT'S AMAZING and I agree with everything they say!

I have very dry, very damaged, very frizzy hair. I've tried all the leave-ins you can think of - Frizzease, Paul Mitchel, Tresseme, Herbal Essences, Suave, even Moroccan Oil. All of which did NOTHING for my baby hair frizz, my fried ends, and my coarseness due to processing and my natural texture.

I found this gem while I was merely looking for a new detangler and "oil" for my hair, and grabbed this one because it was less than $4.00.

I sprayed this liberally into my damp hair after a shower yesterday as per the instructions. I noticed a difference immediately. I combed it through and put my hair up in a messy bun. As my roots dried, I had no "halo" effect of frizzies and baby hairs. I took it down this morning, and no frizz at ALL. This is unheard of in my hair story! I don't know what it is about this product, but it's the best thing that I've ever put in my hair. Not even the Moroccan Oil did anything to my hair. It did nothing, I ended up giving that to a friend.

I give this product an A+ with as many pluses as possible. My hair is naturally shiny, but now it glows. I have no fly aways, no frizz, my hair is soft and bouncy. This is now a permanent product in my hair arsenal.

I recommend this to everyone. If it does nothing else, at least it will be a nice leave-in. If you have the same kind of hair as myself, or need something for frizz and nothing seems to work, you may be pleasantly surprised. As most hair and beauty products go, what works for me might not necessarily work for you.

But give it a try. Less than $4.00??? You can't beat that with a stick, and if you don't like it, at least you didn't spend ridiculous dollars for something like the moroccan oil like I did!

Hope this was informative and helpful to some of you out there struggling like I was!
Lots of Love,
Mary XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment