Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 14 - Photo of a hairstyle/haircut you’d like to have (30 Days of Beauty)

I have had so many different styles and colors, but there is one haircut I LOVE but would never be able to pull it off. It's a bummer. It is Victoria Beckham's razor cut!


Not only would I love this haircut, I'd really like to be able to be a really nice looking blonde color. My natural hair color is the darkest brown (looks black, in the sun looks brown), and I have tried to be "blonde" so many times. All I get is either red and brassy, or, white/yellow and my hair is falling out. It must be nice to have a hired beauty team!!

XOXO M

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this cut too....and I had a version of it, just not quite as short...and it didn't work well with my thick wavy hair...no way. lol. I think you look beautiful with your dark hair though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you! i do miss my dark hair when i dye it :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, if ONLY I could rock that type of hair cut! I think one's hair has to be naturally pin straight in order to achieve something like this. I do think this look is sexy, though :)

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here, she's spoiled in the beauty department!

    ReplyDelete