Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 20 - Your favourite mascara (30 Days of Beauty)

Yes, I am aware that I skipped day 19. I didn't do any post but my OWWWP one, plus 19 was boring. Hahaaa.
So, I have shot to day 20. This is a good one for a BEAUTY tag. The other ones are sorta... unrelated.

I wear 2 mascaras. I put on my Maybelline Falsies in Black Drama first, and while it's still semi-wet, I put on L'oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black. It's a really good combo, try it if you have the mascaras. I use waterproof formulas in both, by the way.

Now, some may have heard that the Falsies mascara makes your eyelashes fall out. Let me just say that there was ONE woman who had an allergic reaction to the formula. DON'T go throwing out your mascara! Like all cosmetics, what doesn't work for one may work for another :]

Here are what they look like because, well, what fun is reading if there are no pictures?




Maybelline Falsies && L'Oreal Voluminous Mascaras

I hope you all are doing great, and avoiding any bad weather if it's in your neck of the woods. 
Here in Southern New Hampshire, we are getting pounded with rain and wind. We are supposed to have "severe thunderstorms", but no such luck. I <3 thunderstorms :]
XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment