Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 28 - Your favourite drink

This is another easy one... actually, drink? or drink? Well, I guess I will tell you both :]

My favorite non-alcoholic drink is hands down Mountain Dew. I used to HATE it. I love it now, can't live without it.

My favorite alcoholic drink is citrus vodka and sprite :]
Or moscato.
Or bellinis.
Who are we kidding, the list could go on.

What am I going to do when the 30 days are over? 
Maybe I'll do a haul. 
I have alot of haulage.

UPDATE: re: 3 minute miracle
I woke up this morning and my hair was TAME. Like, no frizz at all. I usually have a fro going on in the am but today it was like, half straightened hair. I seriously couldn't believe it.
It wasn't styled and I looked like a Beatle, but seriously?!
I just can't believe all the time and money I've spent trying to get my hair soft and frizz free since bleaching day, and it was at Target for $3 all along.

I have a review for you guys for tomorrow on Model in a Bottle. I'd type it now, but I just finished hosting a Lia Sophia party and I am SOOOO couch bound.

Also, if any of you guys are interested in looking at the jewelry, leave me a comment or shoot me a message, I can link you right to me! Until the 24th, a portion of the proceeds is going to Relay for Life :]

Lots of love,
XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment