Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 26 - An Item from your wish list/product rave!

An item on my wishlist would have to be...

Valentino - Rock 'n Rose perfume

This stuff smells AMAZING, it's also really expensive. I'm not really a perfume girl, so I wouldn't buy it, but it is definitely on my wishlist. It would be a good gift for me :]

Also, as most of you know, I have the worst, most damaged and broken hair EVER.
I watched a lot of youtube videos on how to help repair it, and assorted hauls of hair care products. I finally picked this up...


Aussie's '3 Minute Miracle deeeep conditioner'

I have seen this in so many hauls. When I was in highschool I used their scrunch spray alot. I kind of forget about Aussie, but whatever. 
First of all, I could feel the change in my hair while I rinsed. It says to leave it on for 3 minutes and 'deep think' about your day (haha), then you rinse with warm water and then cold to lock in shine. My hair is still wet, it will probably be wet until tomorrow (my hair takes forever to dry), but I feel like this may help me a little. Or alot. Let's hope for alot. 
You can tell I think it's good if I am giving it 5 stars before my hair is even dry. It smells like a pina colada, very pineapple/coconut, tropical, fruity smelling. I love to feel like I'm at the beach in the shower :] 

So I just touched my hair again because I am testing this by leaving my hair DOWN to dry. I never do that. Anyway, it hasn't felt this soft in a looooooong time. I'm kinda stoked!
I will be sure to post about this tomorrow when I can really see any benefits or differences in my hair! 
(I can already feel it though, like I said)

XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment