Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 30 - Your favourite nail polish

Hmmm.... I have alot! My favorite brand is OPI. I mainly grew up on OPI so I don't really try out the Essie's and such. I did try out Chanel for a color, but I am OPI all day. Unless the color is phenomenal....


 One of my all-time favorites is "Lincoln Park After Dark". I wear it all the time in the fall .

 Another close one is "I'm Not Really A Waitress". Good for the holidays...

 Love this color on my hands and toes in the summer time. "Coral Reef", makes anyone look super tan :]

And I am kind of loving this "You Don't Mess With OPI". I don't have it, but I'm thinking about it...

There are so many more, I don't have just one. I like to switch up the colors all the time, that's why I have so many! I would like to one day be able to have my own little polish racks, I think they all look so pretty color coordinated! 

What's YOUR favorite nail polish??
XOXO M

7 comments:

  1. These are all preety. I couldn't pick a fave

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Especially "Lincoln Park After Dark" and "I'm Not Really A Waitress".

    ReplyDelete
  3. way too hard to pick one... but at least i picked one brand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh! My nail place told me those were the top 2 opi sellers!! the green one looks nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the green is very... unique! love it i think lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colors! I really love "Lincoln Park After Dark" as well as "Coral Reef".

    I'm a big fan of pinks and nude colors (mostly because I don't want to wear super bright colors to my job), so my favorite would have to be "Mia" by Zoya...which I'm actually wearing this week (http://beauty.adorability.org?p=228) =) Second would be OPI's "Tickle My France-y"...I always get compliments on that one!

    http://beauty.adorability.org

    ReplyDelete