Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!

Alright, we have made it to another Wednesday! Now, this week I was going to have my manicure done in this color...

Zoya's "Rica"

BUT, of course with my luck, it still isn't here... still. I want to get this package so bad! So yeah, I'm saving doing my nails until my order arrives. When it does, I will do an amended post and show you guys how it looks! My friend introduced me to Zoya, and I think I might buy everything. Ha haha. She has a blog too, it isn't specifically a beauty blog, it's more of a random rants blog, but it's hilarious, and great. Check her out!
;]

So yeah, I hope you all are having a wonderful week thus far, and nice weather (finally!). I can't wait for the long weekend, I have some fun things planned... maybe I'll do some sort of photo montage haha.

Also, I am definitely going to show you guys my 4th of July festivities makeup. Simple, but colorful, and I think it's going to turn out great!

Love you all,
XOXO M

3 comments:

  1. this is such a cool color!! great post, here is my makeup blog if you're interested =)

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zoya! They also have really good promos all the time. Cant wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, zoya polishes look so great. its a shame i cant get hold of them :-(
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete