Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 7 - Favorite animal (30 Days of Beauty)

Um, this question has nothing to do with beauty. Whatever though, I'll answer it even though it doesn't seem that interesting or that anyone would really be interested in the answer, but I will give it the same consideration I gave the other questions. 

Favorite animal (not including domesticated ones) = Arabian horse.


They are huge. And beautiful of course. They can be a good... 18, 19 hands. That is huge. I used to horseback ride, equestrian, went from beginner to advanced... once I reached as high as I could get, my family couldn't afford to send me to a professional school in CT so I gave up my dreams of being a pro. That's ok though, I still get asked to teach, and I still love everything equestrian.
So, yes. The Arabian horse. I want an 18 hand black male, and I will name him Ceasar :] Yeah, I'll keep you updated on that.

On another note, I have SO many new things I've gotten in the last couple of weeks. I'm thinking of making my first haul video. I was going to start the youtube route with a tutorial video, but, I have some good stuff. Also, even if I don't film it, I think I may at least WRITE something. I need to do something, I just don't know what it is :]

I hope you all have a fun, safe Memorial day weekend. Wear sunscreen...?

XOXO M

[and a realtime update... THE BRUINS ARE GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP!]

1 comment: