Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 10 - Current fashion/style you like (30 days of beauty)

I don't follow fashion religiously, but I do see what is going on...

I like the color blocking trend. I kind of do that anyway, but it's fun and simple. I also really, really like the nail polishes for summer. I recently got this color from Chanel and I LOVE it...


Chanel's "Mimosa"

I can't love this color more. First of all, Mimosa? Yeah, best name ever. You can't see in the picture, but this also has really pretty gold and pink tiny reflects in it... I have it on now, and I'm seeing a little seafoam-y green ones, too. This color looks great on anyone with some summer color, and it's just freakin' awesome :]

Hope you all had a good weekend, I finally got me some tan! 
XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment