Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Week of Looks #1

As promised, I am doing a week of looks. This is the first of the bunch. It probably won't be daily because I don't wear makeup everyday, but there will be 7. Summer, easy breezy looks, you get the idea.

So here is look #1 - Quick, colorful and defined...

[Ok, let's just get a good laugh out of this picture. Lol]

So, here's a breakdown :]

Eyes:
Blue liquid liner
Urban Decay "Buck" in the crease
Urban Decay "Virgin" inner corner highlight
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black

Face:
Nars "Laguna" Bronzer
Elf "Coral" & "Passionate Pink" blush
Urban Decay Afterglow in "Quickie"

Lips:
CoverGirl "Passionate" lipstick

And... done :]

Fast, easy, summer friendly! I hope you found look 1 nice & simple. I'm not into wearing alot of makeup in the summer. And I never use foundation, if I need some sort of something, I'll use a tinted moisturizer. So yeah... I have a new fascination with blue liners. I bought 4 last week.
FYI, don't get the elf blue liner pen. It is sharp! And dry, and well... crap ;]
I'm pretty sure that the next look is going to be a little more dramatic... I think it may be my 4th of July holiday makeup :]

What's YOUR first look??

Lots of love,
XOXO M

5 comments:

  1. really pretty look, and it does seem fast and easy! i also love your freckles-they are amazing! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've awarded you the butterfly award! You can get it here: http://beauty.adorability.org/?p=375

    -Melanie
    http://beauty.adorability.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! both of you ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great summer look. Your freckles are just too pretty! Love your blog :)
    ~Shannon
    http://lipstickmakesthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete