So I was bored and applied this summer's color blocking trend to my eyes today :]
This may not be wearable to most or some of you, but I rock this in the daytime!
- • Urban Decay Naked Palette
- • Illamasqua False Eye Lashes 019
- • L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Carbon
- • MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
- • NYX Eyeshadow In Ocean
- • Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow Dollipop
- • MAC Soft Ocre Paint pot
I had a lot of fun doing this, and I really like the two colors together. I think when this "trend" is over, I will still use it in my makeup. Has anyone else done any color blocking? I'd love to see it!
Lots of Love,